The COVID-19 safety guidelines for Fringe’s reopening below.
The health and safety of our clients and employees is of utmost importance to us, and we are grateful to each and every one of you for your continued support as we head into this next challenging yet exciting phase. We look forward to seeing you soon!
We have implemented the Illinois Department of Commerce Personal Care Services Guidelines. Here’s what you should know before your next appointment at Fringe.
– All customers are required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will have some available to purchase.
– We ask that you limit your number of personal belongings.
– Please call us upon arrival, we will invite you once your service provider is ready for you so you may go directly to a team member work space.
– Only persons with an appointments will be permitted to enter the salon
– At this point, we ask that no children under 16 come to the salon.
– If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please stay at home and reschedule your appointment at Fringe.
Protective equipment and what we’re doing for your safety:
– Gloves and masks worn by employees
– Protective dividers at front desk and manicure tables
– Sanitized cape and towels for each client
– EPA-registered anti-bacterial products used to sanitize all tools, stations, restrooms, and common areas
-Washing hands for 20 seconds before & after each service
– Cleaning with sanitizer of common areas in between clients
– Stations have been spaced more than 6 feet apart
– Blow drying, or styling will be limited until the next phase.
– There will be limited coffee or other beverages available until next phase.