Fringe is dedicated to keeping your hair & salon services up and running while maintaining a safe and healthy environment. We have implemented the following healthy & safety protocols for the salon space:
Inside the Salon
– Weekly steam cleaning of the entire salon & sanitization of all surfaces
– Continuous sanitization of high-touch surfaces, restrooms, and workstations
– High-power UVA light-emitting air sterilizer in all treatment rooms, in use for every appointment
– Linens have been eliminated for all wax appointments for complete sterilization of all surfaces between guests. As always, fresh table paper is also provided.
– 10ft of space between each workstation
– Temperatures checks are required for all guests upon entering the salon
– After your temp check you will be asked to complete a contact tracing form.
– All guests are asked to also use hand sanitizer upon entering Fringe, provided throughout the salon
As the state of Chicago’s health and safety is ever-evolving, Fringe is committed to frequent evaluation and revision of our policies to ensure the most welcoming environment possible for our guests.